Bankruptcy Resource Links
- American Bankruptcy Institute Consumer Corner
General information regarding consumer debt and bankruptcy.
- Legal Information Institute
A bankruptcy overview from Cornell Law School, including links to state, federal and other sources.
- XXXXXXXXXX Guide – U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
Links to US Bankruptcy Court Web sites.
- Official Bankruptcy Forms
From the Administrative Office of the US Courts.
Official Web site where consumers can obtain free credit reports from the three national credit-reporting companies.
- Federal Citizen Information Center (FCIC) – Money
Features articles on money and credit.
Credit reporting agency Web site features consumer information on credit reports, identity theft and fraud.
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling® (NFCC®)
Features consumer credit and financial management advice.
- American Bar Association® (ABA®)
Public education information on bankruptcy.
- US Bankruptcy Trustee
Bankruptcy fact sheets and consumer notices from the US Bankruptcy Trustee’s office.
Copyright ©2009 Eric Ollason, Attorney at Law
DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.