Foreclosures & Repossessions Attorneys Tucson, Arizona
Table of Contents
Stop Foreclosure • Stop Repossession
If you are struggling with debt, you are probably frustrated with the constant threat of losing your assets. Some creditors will stop at nothing to get paid, and their relentless harassment can be stressful. Whether you are worried about losing your house, car or paycheck, filing for bankruptcy can stop their persistent actions.
At the law office of Eric Ollason, Attorney at Law, we have over 20 years of experience helping clients throughout Tucson, Arizona and the surrounding areas, file for bankruptcy. Contact us online or call (520) 791-2707 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Keep Your Assets
Filing for bankruptcy protection invokes an automatic stay. When this happens, collections agencies must immediately stop taking action to collect money.
- Stop foreclosure: Even if you have already received a notice of foreclosure lawyer Arizona, filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 automatically stops foreclosure. It is possible to stop the sale up until the actual point of sale.
- Stop repossession: If you are worried about losing your car or other significant assets, filing for bankruptcy offers immediate help. Creditors must stop actions to take your assets, so you can stop worrying.
- Stop garnishment: Filing for bankruptcy protection prevents collectors from garnishing wages or bank accounts. After you file, you will not need to worry about your money disappearing at the fingertips of collectors.
To protect your house, car and other assets from creditors, contact our firm online or call (520) 791-2707. During your free initial consultation, our lawyer will review your situation and determine what type of bankruptcy is most appropriate for your situation.
We are a debt relief agency. Our Tucson bankruptcy lawyer help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
If you are in crisis, you need help. You need compassion and education on the following:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 12 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Property that you can keep
- Dischargeable and non-dischargeable debts
- Life following bankruptcy
- Stop Garnishments & Creditor Harassment
- Foreclosures and Repossessions
- Family Debt
- Small Business Debt
- Short Sale
- Second Mortgage / Home Equity Line of Credit
- Corporate and LLC Debt
- Bankruptcy Tools
- Bankruptcy Practice Center