Putting You at Ease During Tough Financial Times
At the law office of Eric Ollason, we focus on helping Tucson residents and those throughout the state of Arizona during their most difficult times. Finances coupled with stress have made a mess of their lives.
If you are in crisis, you need help. You need compassion. You need education on the following:
We strive to put you at ease by providing help on the following:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy — Despite what you may have heard, debt discharge still exists. There are additional steps to take, but we will be at your side throughout the entire process.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 12 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy — At the law office of Eric Ollason, we help clients who may not qualify for Chapter 7, but still can protect their rights under a Chapter 13 reorganization and payment plan.
- Stop Garnishments & Creditor Harassment — Many clients come to us fearful of answering the phone. Others are seeing their income depleted by overly aggressive creditors.
For help when you need it most, contact us at 520-791-2707.
- Foreclosures and Repossessions — Perhaps the most unsettling aspect of serious financial problems is the possibility of losing your family home or putting it up for a short sale. Bankruptcy can help you keep your house and reorganize a first or second mortgage.
- Family Debt — Owing your parents or other family members money can be just as stressful as high-interest credit card bills. However, even though you owe family members money you can still file bankruptcy.
- Small Business Debt — If you have unsecured debt that is part of your small business, you do have the option of discharging the money owed.
- Corporate and LLC Debt — Corporations and LLCs can also discharge debt through a bankruptcy.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer, please contact us.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.